Why should I join the Brazosport Chamber?
- Because the Brazosport Chamber carries the reputation of being a leader of business integrity and my affiliation lends my business credibility.
- Because the Brazosport Chamber is a close-knit organization in which members support each other’s businesses.
- Because the Brazosport Chamber has a voice in the legislation that is passed at our state capitol. That legislation directly affects how I am able to conduct business in Texas. I want to have an influence over the legislation that my chamber of commerce endorses.
- Because the Brazosport Chamber unifies the public spirit of my community and directs it into useful and constructive channels that enhance the quality of life in the region.
- Because the Brazosport Chamber requires financial support in order to perform its job of increasing the economic prosperity of the Brazosport Area.
- Because I feel a sense of personal obligation to make a positive difference in the community in which I live.
Membership in the Brazosport Chamber Includes:
- Networking opportunities and special events
- Publicity for your business through a listing in the Chamber Membership Directory and Summer Magazine
- A listing on the Chamber website
- Initial membership announcement in the Chamber Newsletter, on the Chamber Facebook Page and in Sandra Shaw’s Facts Column
- Referral of your business to inquiries made over the phone and in the Chamber office
- Business cards or brochures displayed in the Chamber brochure room
- RSVPing online for Chamber events and functions
- Mailing labels or electronic database of the Chamber membership at a reduced fee
- Chamber Conference Room rental at a reduce rate
How the Chamber Contributes to Your Type of Business
For All Members
The Brazosport Chamber carries the opinions of its members to city, state, and nationally elected officials, as well as monitors legislative issues that impact the business community. The chamber serves as the “Voice of Business” in the community for sound policies that promote smart growth. The chamber also serves as the “front door” to the business community and is often the first stop for businesses and families wishing to relocate to the community. Supporting the Brazosport Chamber ensures your business is one of the first to be seen by this steady flow of new customers.
For Service Establishments
The Brazosport Chamber works to bring businesses and residents to the area that will assure additional customers and income, increasing the demand for services.
For Construction, Real Estate, and Insurance Firms
The Brazosport Chamber provides an expanding market for construction, real estate, and insurance by attracting new industry and residents, promoting businesses, and supporting improved transportation and mobility.
For Manufacturers & Wholesalers
The Brazosport Chamber works with local schools to ensure an available workforce to meet local industry needs. It supports business retention and expansion programs. The chamber also supports quality of life programs that help make the region more attractive to new-hires needed to fill competitive jobs.
The Brazosport Chamber works to bring appropriate business development to the region which brings with it new residents with new money to spend in local stores. It works with both economic development and tourism programs to attract visitors to the area which results in new money being spent locally.
For the Professionals
The Brazosport Chamber actively strives for smart growth of the community, including business expansions which insure a healthy, growing economy with more high paying jobs and a strong tax base for better community services. The chamber also seeks better transportation services to make the city more accessible and convenient.
For the Hotel, Beach House Rentals & Restaurant Operators
The Brazosport Convention & Visitors Council, a division of the Brazosport Chamber, works to promote the Brazosport Area as a leisure and convention destination which brings new patrons and money into the local economy. Direct travel spending in Brazoria County was more than $412.5 million in 2021.